Pimp my Netbook banner

Friday 27 March 2009

Welcome to Pimp My Netbook!

This is a new blog that will be written by me, Alan Lyes from Pale Heretic / PH-Digital and will focus on my interest in and experience with netbooks. I'm particularly interested in alternative OS installations and you can expect to see some reviews of a number of Linux distrubutions as well as how to get Microsoft Windows XP and Vista working.

As for my personal Netbook? I'm using an Asus EeePC 900 Linux - 20GB (white) and spending my first day with the EeeBuntu 2.0 NBR (Net Book Remix). First impressions of which are very good, but I'll do a full review over then next few days.

The other thing you can expect to see from me are some exclusive wallpapers designed specifically for netbooks and go-tos for anything else I discover.

You can also keep up with my updates on Twitter, which is where I'll be posting news of new informtion and any related links.

Enjoy!

AL

No comments:

Post a Comment